Nakto 20" Fat Tire Mini 36V Cruiser e-bike features 20" fat tires for beach and snow stability, high strength carbon steel and superior car paint, front shock absorption, display and controller. Coupled with classic black or white color options. Only takes 4-6 hours to completely charge, while one charge can run 20-25 miles at variable speeds*.
This e-bike can provide easy riding with a 300W brushless motor, using a throttle and/or pedal assistant pedaling with a Shimano 6 speed derailleur. The battery is a removable 36V10A Lithium Battery.
The bike comes equipped with safety features such as a horn, strong front LED headlight controlled from handlebars, front and rear disk brakes, brake motor safety cut off, locking kickstand.
*Riders must practice safety and wear a helmet when riding the bike. Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
- Battery: 36v 10ah Tianneng Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
- Motor Type: 300W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Amps: 10AH
- Volts: 36V
- Distance: Single Charge Is 20-25 Miles*
- Display: Electric Power Display
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Pedal Assist
- Frame: high-strength carbon steel
- Rear Gears: Shimano 6 Speed Derailleur
- Handlebar: Aluminum Handlebar
- Pedal: Standard Pedal
- Brake Set: Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- Tire: 20" Fat Tires
- Battery Charger Time: 4-6 Hours* (Depending On The Battery Status)
- Toolkit & Owner's Manual
- Variable Speed*
- Max Rider Weight: 250 lbs.
- Bike Net Weight: 60 lbs.
- Bike Gross Weight: 70 lbs.
- *Max Speed & Mileage is not guaranteed and depends on rider weight & terrain. Distance obtainable when using SPAS.
Assembly required, ships 90% assembled. Bicycle is easy to assemble with basic bicycle knowledge, however, we strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on motor, battery, controller, throttle and PAS system.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
Learn more about the Nakto Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the black, doesn't really look lik ean ebike which I like, but of course the battery is there. Fat tires for life!
My first ebike, and this thing is soo cool. I live in North Carolina, and I kill the trails on this guy, performs really well for an ebike.